Apparently it is snowing back home? SNOWWWWWW? Which is hard for me to comprehend since it was sunny and 80 here today. We are, however, supposed to get some rain tomorrow.
Let’s just say…I DON’T MISS the Illinois weather!
Let’s just say…I DON’T MISS the Illinois weather!
Work was fun today..like always. It was a lighter lab day and more walking around and going to the sites. We mainly checked the systems for pH, ORP, turbidity, and chlorine values and made adjustments when needed.
We were able to walk around the park more today. Passed along a few “GOODMORNING” ‘s and “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” ‘s! AND I got to see the new baby elephant and Winnie the Pooh.
We finished our work fairly early so Jay decided we should ride Safari.
You know..to check our systems and make sure everything looks ok from a guest perspective. PERFECT IDEA!
We had a cute older lady as our driver who we decided reminded us of our grandmas. She knew a lot about the animals though. Along the way, Jay pointed out certain things about the systems and I also got to see GIRAFFES! UP CLOSE! Yay!
SUPER EXCITING! I am currently sitting at Starbucks with Pennsylvania. A great end to a GREAT day.


Love the giraffe's! A Safari ride seems so much more exciting than a "white-out" in Illinois! Glad you had a great day:)
ReplyDelete