DISNEY ROCKS MY WORLD!!
for real.
Work has been going great. I finished my first week of training at DAK. Not only did I get to DRIVE on the Safari Ride path, but I have met some very interesting people.
for real.
Work has been going great. I finished my first week of training at DAK. Not only did I get to DRIVE on the Safari Ride path, but I have met some very interesting people.
One of the operators we work with has SOO many stories. He said he started working at Disney in entertainment. He was a ninja turtle, John Smith, and Prince Eric. I now know the “life” of a character!
Friday we finished our work early and Jay decided to take us to eat at the Magic Kingdom cafeteria in the Utilidor underground! SOOOO COOL!! I saw so many characters casually eating lunch: Rapunzel, Alice, Snow White, a few Princes, and BELLE! BEST LUNCH EVER! I was so starstruck. They tried to get me to give Belle a hug, but I chickened out. She was pretty into her Subway sandwich.
I am also excited because I found out I will always have the weekends off! YAY. Great news!
Saturday I layed out by the pool for a little while with my roommates, then we decided to spend the rest of the day at Epcot.
We rode:
1. Test Track
2. Mission Space
3. Spaceship Earth
4. Soarin’
Oh ya, and ate dinner in Mexico followed by a visit to see a few characters!
TODAY......
was my MOM’s BIRTHDAY! Yay!
was my MOM’s BIRTHDAY! Yay!
She came to visit with her best friend Deb. I am so happy to be able to see her for a few days. It is always nice to be with family. We spent the day at Magic Kingdom riding Space Mountain, Peter Pan, Dumbo... and finished the night off with dinner at Tony’s and Wishes Fireworks.
Very special indeed!
Very special indeed!
Happy Birthday Momma. I love you!
Reading your blog is so exciting! I know you're doing what you love and doing it well! We're so very proud of you!!
ReplyDelete