Sunday, February 13, 2011

Magic, Magic, EVERYWHERE!

Friday was TEST day. Well.. sort of!
Jay had Puerto Rico and I do the rounds at Animal Kingdom on our own.


Luckily, we passed with flying colors! YAY! There is still a lot to remember, but I finally feel like I know what I am doing! To celebrate the end of training, we rode Expedition Everest and saw the Festival of the Lion King.
I love my job!


This week I am scheduled at Animal Kingdom with Jay, with the exception of an Epcot Seas review on Tuesday! I AM SO EXCITED!

It was also nice to have a few days off. Yesterday my friends and I went to Universal to pay a visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

IT WAS SO MAGICAL!!!!!!
We had some candy at Honeydukes..


drank some Butterbeer...


and I even walked away with a REAL Gryffindor scarf..

(Gryffindor & Ravenclaw students on the streets of Hogsmeade)


Everything exceeded my expectations, and YES..I was mistaken for Hermione Granger a few times.
The muggles get so confused!


After the Harry Potter excitment, we decided to eat dinner at China in Epcot followed by riding rides at Magic Kingdom! Such a busy/fun day!


Today, however, I RELAXED! It finally warmed back up so I went to the Contemporary Resort.


And these birds wouldn't leave me alone! Haha
I listened to another sermon from my church in Kentucky and it was about worry.
God has a perfect way of knowing exactly what I need to hear.

I have been stressing about Dental School. I still haven't heard any news....good or bad.
The message I listened to today spoke about how much we matter to God. And when we worry about things our father WANTS to take care of, we are robbing him from the joy of being our dad.

I look back at the whole Med School situation..
how broken I was and the fear of not knowing what path to take..
and NOW..

NOW I'm IN DISNEY!!!

I think a quote my cousin Janna sent me says it all:
"Don't get stuck. Move, travel, take a class, take a risk. Walk away, try something new. There is a season for wildness and a season for settledness, and this is neither. This season is about becoming...Now is your time. Become, believe, try. Walk closely with people you love, and with other people who believe that God is very good and life is a grand adventure. Don't get stuck in the past, and don't try to fast-forward to a future you haven't yet earned. Give today all the love and intensity and courage you can, and keep traveling honestly along life's path."

I have never been happier and I know God's plan for me is just beginning. Whether it IS Dental School or possibly staying here in Disney...I am letting go... trusting.. and living for the moment.



God has not failed me yet.



2 comments:

  1. And He never will! I love your attitude and thank you for sharing such a great message! I needed to hear that today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words inspire me. You are a beautiful example for so many. Thanks for sharing your experience at Disney.........we praise God for this path, His plan and YOU!

    ReplyDelete