Today was my first day doing the rounds at Animal Kingdom BY MYSELF!
(Tree of Life)
I drove the Animal Kingdom Chemistry truck. I soon found out that the wheel shakes and the brakes are terrible, but it is totally normal! At DAK we travel to several sites on dirty, bumpy roads, so at least I don’t have to worry about keeping the vehicle nice!
To give you an idea of my day..
The rounds consisted of:
To give you an idea of my day..
The rounds consisted of:
1. AS1 (Holds several filtration for systems: NCR, HUW, AV, HR)
2. AV (Aviary)
3. AQ (Aquarium)
4. HUW (Hippo Under Water)
5. NCR (Nile Croc River)
6. LP (Animal Kingdom Lodge Pelican)
7. LF (Animal Kingdom Lodge Flamingo)
8. RO (River Otter)
9. TOL (Tree of Life)
10. SV (Safari Village)
11. OA (Oasis)
12. DINO (Dinosaur)
13. NCH (Nile Croc Holding)
14. AS2 (Elephants)
15. AS3 (Elephants)
16. ASX5A (geysers at the end of Safari)
17. AS4 (Gorillas)
18. TW (Tiger West)
19. AIF (Asia Interactive Fountain)
20. KALI (Kali River Rapids)
21. TE (Tiger East)
These are a few of the systems we go to each day to check pH and ORP values, and sometimes we will run free and total chlorine tests. We have several more systems that are checked either weekly or monthy. The systems are grouped into Animal Chlorinated, Human Interactive, or Fish Systems. Each day is different on what we check on each system and what experiments we do on them in the lab. Kind of complicated, I know…but that’s why I was trained.
I must have done ok because Jay took me on Safari! YAY! We sat behind these little kids who reminded me so much of Leah, Troy, and Nora. They LOVED every minute of that ride and their eyes lit up at each animal. I can’t express enough how much I enjoy being in a place that makes people HAPPY... ALL THE TIME!!
I’m so glad tomorrow is Friday though! I’m ready for the weekend, or my vacation time…whatever you choose to call it.
I am having the time of my life and am so excited to share it:
1 WEEK until my Family (minus Logan) visits!
37 days until Logan & Lizzie visit!
90 days until Wendy visits!
1 WEEK until my Family (minus Logan) visits!
37 days until Logan & Lizzie visit!
90 days until Wendy visits!
YAY! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

Oh, I cannot wait!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to come see you! I miss you something awful.
i hope to add myself to your list of visitors!! :)
ReplyDelete