Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whistle While You Work

OH BOY..what a week!
My mom came to visit for a few days and I was so spoiled!

Monday: went to Epcot, had dinner at Coral Reef, and watched Illuminations Reflections of Earth!
(View of the Sea's Aquarium from our table at Coral Reef)

 
Tuesday: was LOGAN’S BIRTHDAY! ..LOVE YOU SISTER!
spent some time at Animal Kingdom
(Mom got to see me "at work")
and ended the day with Beaches Ice Cream!
(Pennsylvania joined in the fun..and yes, we ate it ALL)



Wednesday: made a trip to Hollywood Studios, ate dinner at the Brown Derby, and watched Fantasmic!
(I LOVE the Cobb Salad)
All while working during the day!
I am pretty exhausted, but so glad I was able to spend time with my mom.

I am also glad tomorrow is Friday! Woo whoo.
This week was my LAST week of training! YAY! To celebrate, the whole Chemistry team is going to play in the park tomorrow after rounds at Animal Kingdom! SO EXCITING!! Expedition Everest here I come!
I still have to pinch myself because it is so surreal being here. I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment