Wooo Whooo!!
Friday night we went to a Magic game to see J.J. Redick!
GOOOOOOOOO MAGIC!
We love basketball and even became champions of our own. Our section ended up winning the Taco Bell sauce packet race challenge! SECTION 2-1-7 BABY!
Dad even walked away with a new friend...
Saturday we used my Blue Main Entrance Pass for the first time!
Yay for my family getting in FREE!
We started the day at Animal Kingdom...
where we rode Expedition Everest 5 times...
And SAFARI!...
I was able to point out and talk about each of the water systems I work with. :)
Next, we HOPPED to Magic Kingdom!...
We did it ALL! Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, SPLASH Mountain, the PeopleMover, Mike's Laugh Floor, Buzz Lightyear, Wishes Fireworks, etc.
(Taylor & Jansen on BuzzLightyear)
Today Taylor, Jansen, and I went to Universal!
Luckily it was not crowded and we hardly had to wait for anything!
Ride counts for the day:
Hulk=5
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey=2
Hulk=5
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey=2
Dragon Challenge=2
Dooms Day=1
WHOA! All in about 4 hours.
And we OF COURSE had some Butterbeer...
What a DAY! And the fun has just begun!
Carl! You thought the day would never come when your family came to visit! It looks like you guys are having a great time! But where's your mom? She's not in any of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI heard that Brenda had to get a job washing dishes at Denny's to pay for the airfare. ...that's why she's not in the photos.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, I've never been the Disney World...but now that I have my own personal tour guide...
Love you, kiddo!
kb