YAY WEEKEND!
First of all..I’m proud to announce that I have reached 5 STAR status at Starbucks here in Orlando. Meaning I will now get free SOY milk and syrup! YAY LIFE!!
This weekend was wonderful. I have been a little under the weather, which has not been fun at all… BUT I was able to recover by spending a lot of time in the Florida sunshine (80 degrees..YIPPEE)!!
Friday was an easy day at work. I finished the rounds early so I was able to help out with some other projects such as Ozone testing etc. FUN times indeed!
After work, I went shopping at Forever21 with my roommate. IT WAS HUGE! Be jealous Logan! Florida is just too awesome. Too too awesome!
Today Pennsylvania and I spent the day at the Grand Floridian. It was so relaxing.
We went exploring and witnessed a wedding at the Pavilion...
Yes, I was a creeper and took a picture.
Now I am catching up on my TV shows on my computer at Starbucks (5 STARS)! A very eventful/productive evening. Good news is I feel a little better and almost have my voice back.
This week I will be working at the Seas at Epcot. Hello Dolphins!
OH and my family comes Thursday night!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!
BRING ON THE WEEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment