DISNEY+FAMILY= SOOOO MAGICAL!
Monday I took the day off work so I could enjoy a three day weekend with my family.
We started the day at Hollywood Studios..
We started the day at Hollywood Studios..
rode Toy Story Mania..
Rock'n'Roller Coaster..
and Tower of Terror..
So scary! Haha
THEN, we HOPPED to EPCOT to see where I work..
I was able to take my family "backstage" to see the TOP of the Main Tank and the Chemistry labs. YAY! They were able to see dolphins, turtles, eagle rays, sharks, manatees, and tons and tons of fish that I help by maintaining excellent water quality! I LOVE MY JOB!
We, OF COURSE, also enjoyed the park by riding:
Spaceship Earth
Test Track (or as Laura calls it: Fast Track)
Living with the Land (classic as I'm sure the Grahmble's agree)
Soarin'
& Mission Space (where my brothers forced me to ride the Orange Team, or the more intense mission...NEVER AGAIN! I will forever be Green Team, or less intense)
Spaceship Earth
Test Track (or as Laura calls it: Fast Track)
Living with the Land (classic as I'm sure the Grahmble's agree)
Soarin'
& Mission Space (where my brothers forced me to ride the Orange Team, or the more intense mission...NEVER AGAIN! I will forever be Green Team, or less intense)
We toured the countries in the World Showcase..
Such a special day because it was also Wendy Love's BIRTHDAY!
MISS AND LOVE YOU WENDY!
Tuesday was back to work for me, while my dad and brothers took my car to Jupiter to see the Cardinals! Luckily they were able to escape the rain, however Jay and I got caught in a downpour which made the work day way more interesting.
After my wonderful day at Animal Kingdom, we enjoyed ice-cream at BEACHES!
YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!
We had so much fun, but we really missed our sister..
Only 25 more days Logan! :)
My family flew back to cold Illinois today.
I miss them already and am SOOO glad they were able to come!
My family flew back to cold Illinois today.
I miss them already and am SOOO glad they were able to come!
Thank you for the shout-out Carl!! I wasn't able to get much spare time to get on and read your blog last week! But I'm caught up now! Miss you and CANNOT wait to come down and visit! Love & miss you! :)
ReplyDelete