Today was the LONGEST day of training I’ve experienced so far. I literally sat in the same chair for 6.5 hours listening to presentation after presentation. We were trained on the whole Disney experience. That as Cast Members we should always go above and beyond guest’s expectations, etc.
I now know how to use a fire extinguisher, how to handle hazardous materials, and even how to assist people with a disability. THANK YOU, DISNEY.
When asked what we would do if we saw a party with a wheelchair...the correct answer was to move them to the front of the line. Which reminded me of Nick. "Party of 8!"... "Can you transfer?" Haha.
When asked what we would do if we saw a party with a wheelchair...the correct answer was to move them to the front of the line. Which reminded me of Nick. "Party of 8!"... "Can you transfer?" Haha.
After such a draining day, a few of my friends and I decided to go to the Magic Kingdom to celebrate..
(Angela & I in front of the castle)
It was my first time using my Disney ID card to get into the park. It works just like a normal park ticket/room key. I felt like VIP.
I love being at the parks at night. The Wishes Fireworks is still to this day my absolute favorite.
A DREAM THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE!
A DREAM THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE!
As we were waiting for the Electrical Parade we decided to get MICKEY BARS! My first of the trip! It was SOO YUMMY!
The parade was a perfect ending to the night. I am so exhausted from always being on the go, but am also trying to soak it all in. Tomorrow is my DAY OFF and I’m excited to rest and enjoy the parks.
The parade was a perfect ending to the night. I am so exhausted from always being on the go, but am also trying to soak it all in. Tomorrow is my DAY OFF and I’m excited to rest and enjoy the parks.
Well, I can barely keep my eyes open…
All in all...GREAT DAY!
All in all...GREAT DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment