Saturday, January 22, 2011

hip-hip-HOORAY for the WEEKEND!

After 5 long days in a row of non-stop training, it feels pretty great to have a weekend off. My roommate Kansas and I decided to spend the day at the one and ONLY… Magic Kingdom!
YES! I LOVE THE CASTLE.
It was great to finally enjoy the parks. We started out the day riding Buzz Lightyear followed by Mike’s Laugh Floor. It cracked me up at the part where the monster asks the little kid what they want to be when they grow up. I had a flashback (Grahmble Disney Trip) to the little British boy:
“I want to be an author. YOU KNOW one who writes BOOOOOOOOKS”. Haha.
We also…
1. Got stuck on the Snow White ride. Scary...but luckily we were at the happy ending where the Prince kisses Snow White.
2.  It’s a GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL tomorrow!!
Yes, we made a stop to the Carousel of Progress.
Derek Carls... jazz music IS the cat’s meow!
3.  Got to watch a Dreams DO Come True stage show.

I FOUND PRINCE CHARMING! Watch OUT Cinderella!

4. Got to FLY with Peter Pan!

5. Watched Mickey’s Philharmagic Show
6. Rode FRONT ROW at Space Mountain where we also think we saw someone famous. They let a family in before us with a bunch of security guards with ear peices. I have no idea who they were, but the guy was really big so I was thinking maybe a football player?
and 7. Shopped a little at Downtown Disney
Such a FUN DAY full of MAGIC!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so now my VERY favorite photo....you and Peter Pan! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....How do I sign up for this job?

    ReplyDelete