What to DO TODAY?
How about…..spending the afternoon at the Grand Floridian resort? YAYY!
How about…..spending the afternoon at the Grand Floridian resort? YAYY!
I love being on “vacation”! I read by the pool and listened to an online sermon from my church in Kentucky. God is GOOD! ALL THE TIME…ALL THE TIME…GOD IS GOOD! :)
I sent the picture of me at the pool to my dad and received this one back with the caption: “The white sand of the Grand Clarkroadian”
Haha. How I miss my family…
I then ventured to Magic Kingdom to purchase a necklace I found the day before. It is 14Kt gold with a pearl. SO BEAUTIFUL! I have never bought myself anything that nice before but being a Cast Member I get a pretty good discount so it was almost a steal! WHY NOT?
I felt like Pretty Woman. After the man brought out the necklace for me, he shut the box as I was reaching for it…then laughed. He said I look like a princess! I AM A PRINCESS!
As you can see...
Magic Kingdom was dead today. Probably because of the football games. Since I had nothing else to do I decided to walk around. Forgetting I was decked out in all my Kentucky gear I didn’t understand at first why about 10 people looked at me saying “GO KENTUCKY”.. “GO BIG BLUE”.. “WILDCAAAAAAAAATS!!”
It made my DAY!
It made my DAY!
I saw my FAVORITE ride PETER PAN had only a 15 min wait..I just HAD TO GO ON IT!
It made me so happy! :)
On my way out of the park I stopped by the Main Street Bakery to grab a yummy cinnamon roll and filled up my unlimited refill coffee mug at the Contemporary Resort.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK!
Now I am home watching the football game with Pennsylvania. GO RAMS. Oh wait..
I guess...GO JETS!
I guess...GO JETS!
Back to work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment