Sunday, January 16, 2011

Such a Fantasmic Day!

Today was my first DAY OFF! YIPPEE. I decided to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather at the Grand Floridian Resort.

It was so nice to relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine!
My roommates and I decided to go to Hollywood Studios later in the afternoon. We rode Rock’n’Rollar Coaster, Tower of Terror, and got to see Fantasmic!
(New Hampshire, Kansas, ME, Pennsylvania)
I still can’t get over the fact we can just go to the parks anytime we want. :)

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me though. I finally get to meet my Chemistry manager and get fitted for my costume. So exciting! 

1 comment:

  1. So you spent your Sunday in the sun at the Grand Floridian while I spent my Sunday sledding in the Illinois snow! I wish we could be there too, but for now this blog will have to do. Please continue to keep us updated and know that we are praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete