Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tests..and more TESTS!

This is my last week of training at The Seas... Intense!
Yesterday we had a 3 park day. Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon. AND I GOT TO DRIVE!
(Chemistry Team Vehicle)
No worries. Not a scratch! It’s been great because my boss is letting me and Puerto Rico do things on our own. To see what we remember and help us when needed. Trust me, there is so much to learn and just when I think I have the hang of things there will be another test to run. Magnesium levels, calcium levels, potassium levels, nitrite levels, nitrate levels, ammonia, ORP, pH, salinity, alkalinity…BAHHH. The joys of Chemistry!
(Sampling at Aqua Cell aka Living with the LAND)
I do enjoy traveling to the different sites though. It breaks up the day. I also LOVE the people I work with. Puerto Rico can get on my nerves a little. But I mean we do spend almost 9 hours a day together. PUERRRRRRRRRTO RIIIIICCOOOOOO.
After our training at Animal Kingdom (which starts next week) I should be more on my own. The neat thing is each day I meet more and more new people. Everyone is so fun and LOVES to joke around.  I am known as “asparagus girl” or “pretty eyes”.  I know my dad would be proud. Always pushing that YUMMMY ASPARAGUS!
I am SOO excited for my family & friends to come visit! I can’t wait to actually show people where I work. Which reminds me…my main entrance passes came in the mail today. EXCITING!!!!!!!!
I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment