Sunday, April 3, 2011

Loads of Fun

The past few days have FLOWN by.
I was lucky to get a three day weekend (THANK YOU CHEMISTRY TEAM)!


Friday the SUN finally came out! We relaxed by the pool before  venturing to..
EPCOT!





I was so excited to show Logan where I work...


YAY SEAS! I gave them a tour of the main tank and backstage areas. We got to see the dolphins and all the other marine mammals that I help take care of. SO EXCITING!

Since my passes allow us to "hop" from park to park, we decided to watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. While waiting some Mizzou Cheerleading came out and I tried to join in. HAHA.


The fireworks were so MAGICAL. We had the perfect seats. Tinkerbell flew right over our heads. We may or may not have caught some pixie dust.

Saturday we spent the day at the Grand Floridian Resort. WE LOVE THE FLORIDA SUNSHINE!
Logan and I surprised mom and dad with dinner at the Yachtman's Steakhouse



while we went to Hogwarts..


WOOO WHOOOO!!

We enjoyed some Butterbeer..



Walked the streets of Hogsmeade..




Got sorted into houses..


I was of course GRYFFINDOR!
and Logan...SLYTHERIN! (EWWWWWWW)


10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!! :)


We made it back just in time to watch the Kentucky game. So heartbreaking, but I still love my CATS!

My family left today.
I miss them so much already and am counting the days until I come home for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment