Sunday, April 10, 2011

Walkin' on Sunshine

You have no idea how much I needed this weekend!
Friday was my friend Nicole’s birthday. (note the happy birthday button)

A group of about 10 of my close friends went to the California Grill on top of the Contemporary Resort to celebrate. It was probably the most magical night I have experienced thus far.

We each ate a fancy dessert..



(Caramel & Bananas for me)                                                            
(Espresso Cheesecake for Julie)

Fancy Shamancy!

AND we all watched the "Wishes" fireworks from a private balcony with an AMAZING view..

It was beyond MAGICAL!


Saturday I went to the Beach Club/Boardwalk to soak in some sunshine. I was so impressed because I rarely used my headphones due to the fact I was too intrigued by all the British families surrounding me. I guess it is British week, because I feel that everyone I have ran into has been from England. I would be lying if I thought about stealing the little British children...
OK, I'm not that weird... I just love British so much!


JANSEN also had PROM Saturday! Mom, of course, sent a picture..


WHO IS THIS GOOD LOOKING BOY?  :) 

I'm also a little sad I missed out on the first asparagus spear of the season!
I CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOME! I am craving it so bad!

Today it was time to be re-united with the Grand Floridian.




I LOVE THE SUNSHINE! I LOVE THE SAND! I LOVE DISNEY!

I also ran a ton of errands and hoping to get to bed early tonight. I am back at Animal Kingdom tomorrow with my best friend Jay. 6 AM BACTERIA SAMPLING IS MY FAVORITE!

I'M SO READY TO DOMINATE THIS WORK WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment