Can I just say....Animal Kingdom is by far my favorite kingdom! :)
Florida has definitely gotten SO HOT! It reached upper 90’s early last week. I am trying to adjust to the warmer weather…drinking tons of water!!
Last week we had our Chemistry Team meeting, which is usually every other week.
This week I had to give a safety presentation. I decided to talk about vehicle safety and backstage driving. Safe-D begins with ME!
It was actually a very fun week. I started my “bucket list” and Jay helped me check a big one off.
I HAVE NOW BEEN BACKSTAGE AT EVERY PARK IN DISNEY WORLD!!!
We went to lunch at the Hollywood Studios cast cafeteria to complete my backstage snooping. It was wonderful!
This week I had to give a safety presentation. I decided to talk about vehicle safety and backstage driving. Safe-D begins with ME!
It was actually a very fun week. I started my “bucket list” and Jay helped me check a big one off.
I HAVE NOW BEEN BACKSTAGE AT EVERY PARK IN DISNEY WORLD!!!
We went to lunch at the Hollywood Studios cast cafeteria to complete my backstage snooping. It was wonderful!
Animal Kingdom was for sure crazy. Every system seemed to be out of range on the chlorine values, meaning more work for us.
However, it is so worth it knowing it is for the ANIMALS..
I am SO EXCITED because I am coming home in 4 days!
but I am super exhausted because I have been working more hours so I can come home on Thursday.
but I am super exhausted because I have been working more hours so I can come home on Thursday.
I AM SO READY TO SEE EVERYONE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment