Monday, April 25, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME

It was so nice to be back in cold, rainy, Illinois for a bit. I have missed my family way too much!
And luckily I came just in time for my FAVORITE part of the year: ASPARAGUS SEASON!

We may not enjoy cutting it, but always enjoy eating it!

I was also able to see one of Jansen’s baseball games.

With my two favorite people, of course! :)

Easter Sunday was busy with a stop at Faith Lutheran Church..

cutting asparagus..


dinner with Grandma..

a stop by the SIU Dental School..

and finally to the airport where I eventually made it safe and sound back to warm, sunny Florida!
Such a fun weekend, but it went by too fast!
I was exhausted today at work, but Jay and I powered through. I am trying to enjoy these last couple weeks and this opportunity of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment