THE JOEHL SISTERS REUNITE!!!
I am sooooooooo happy that my sister and her friend Lizzie came to visit me for their Spring Break!!!! YAY!
They arrived on Sunday and we were able to watch the Wildcats advance to the FINAL FOUR! AHHHHHHH!! I LOVE THOSE C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!
We celebrated by having ice-cream at Beaches..
YYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Monday it decided to RAIN. BOO FLORIDA. I had to work, but after I took them to eat at Earl's. It is my favorite! We also spent way to much money shopping at Forever21.
Monday it decided to RAIN. BOO FLORIDA. I had to work, but after I took them to eat at Earl's. It is my favorite! We also spent way to much money shopping at Forever21.
Tuesday the weather cleared off and we enjoyed the parks.
Logan & Lizzie took advantage of my passes and did 3 parks in one day! I met up with them at Hollywood Studios after a long day at work and rode Rock'n'Rollercoaster! "Wait a Minute"
There is never a dull moment..
I love these girls too much!
Today was a crazy day at work. I was literally 4 feet away from a crocodile! BAH! The vets were doing a procedure and we were there to help. FUN TIMES INDEED!
Our evening was spent at Downtown Disney...food&shopping... Disney style! :)
Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Woo Whoo!
Harry Potter Theme Park, EPCOT, Florida sunshine, FAMILY, and so much more awaits!
Our evening was spent at Downtown Disney...food&shopping... Disney style! :)
Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Woo Whoo!
Harry Potter Theme Park, EPCOT, Florida sunshine, FAMILY, and so much more awaits!
No comments:
Post a Comment