Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bucket List

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE BACK! The Florida weather has been so perfect!
Everyone was so excited that I brought back some asparagus.
I honestly felt like Bubba Gump Shrimp..
You can grill it, bake it, steam it, cream it, butter it, etc.
Since I am getting down to my final couple of weeks, I decided to start a Disney Bucket List!
WHY NOT?
This week I was able to check off a few items..
#1. Meet Scuba Mickey
He even held my hand! 

#2. Dip my feet in the Main Tank
&
#3. Get a picture with George in his wetsuit

Such a special day! Jay and I came over from Animal Kingdom for the occasion. Scuba Mickey only dives once a month and when it happens is top secret. Luckily the man in charge is my favorite person. A very magical moment!
I was super busy this week.. like always.
Along with work, I also hung out with friends more. Some are finished with their Internships in 2 weeks! Crazy.
I was glad to have this weekend off. I HAVE MISSED THE FLORIDA SUNSHINE! I feel relaxed and recharged!
I also found out today that Logan made the Mizzou Cheerleading Squad for 2011-2012!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SISTER! I am so proud of her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment