I love how my Internship rotates me between Animal Kingdom and Epcot!
Just when I get comforable, it is time to go back to the other!
Just when I get comforable, it is time to go back to the other!
But WELCOME BACK EPCOT!
The dolphins are my FAVORITE! I sample the Main Tank and Dolphin Holding daily and they always come up to say "HELLO". Usually the best part of my day, and sometimes I make random trips up to the top level just to watch them.
Hooray for Monday!
But this Monday is super special because it is my BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Janelle!
Miss you so much and am so proud of the person you have become! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. :)
Mondays at the Seas is "Full Chem" day.
I sample from:
1. Main Tank
2. Dolphin Holding
3. Manatee Pool
4. Great Barrier Reef
5. Chum & Anchor Tank
6. Mr. Ray's Tank
7. Japan
8. Aqua Cell (Living with the Land)
9. Large Animal Holding
10. Isolation Pool
But this Monday is super special because it is my BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Janelle!
Miss you so much and am so proud of the person you have become! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. :)
Mondays at the Seas is "Full Chem" day.
I sample from:
1. Main Tank
2. Dolphin Holding
3. Manatee Pool
4. Great Barrier Reef
5. Chum & Anchor Tank
6. Mr. Ray's Tank
7. Japan
8. Aqua Cell (Living with the Land)
9. Large Animal Holding
10. Isolation Pool
and test their pH, phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, total ammonia, alkalinity, & turbidity levels back in the lab. Busy day for me. But I enjoy it.
I was happy to see all my Seas friends.
My favorite..George..gave me the biggest hug. He hates it when I am captured by Animal Kingdom for a week. Our conversations always tend to lead to running and he ended up giving me more coconut water! YAY!
I tried some after work. The taste may take some getting used to, but I didn't tire as quickly.
I WILL BEAT YOU JANSEN!
My favorite..George..gave me the biggest hug. He hates it when I am captured by Animal Kingdom for a week. Our conversations always tend to lead to running and he ended up giving me more coconut water! YAY!
I tried some after work. The taste may take some getting used to, but I didn't tire as quickly.
I WILL BEAT YOU JANSEN!
I am so blessed and am enjoying every minute here! I love how FUN everyone is. I never feel like I am at work.
DISNEY+CHEMISTRY MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
A perfect combination! Love you!
ReplyDelete