3/24/2011 officially goes down as the BEST DAY EVER!!
I have had a rough week dealing with car problems and other things so I have been a little down.
Luckily George knows just how to cheer me up…With the phrase “follow me”, I had the best surprise ever. I GOT TO SEE SCUBA MICKEY’S HEAD!
I have had a rough week dealing with car problems and other things so I have been a little down.
Luckily George knows just how to cheer me up…With the phrase “follow me”, I had the best surprise ever. I GOT TO SEE SCUBA MICKEY’S HEAD!
Not only did I get to hold it, but he let me PUT IT ON! I, CARLY JOEHL, WAS MICKEY MOUSE for about 15 minutes! YAY!
I danced, did arm motions, and shouted “OH BOY”!
I told him no one is ever going to believe me, but he said he will be my witness.
Oh the MAGIC of DISNEY!
I danced, did arm motions, and shouted “OH BOY”!
I told him no one is ever going to believe me, but he said he will be my witness.
Oh the MAGIC of DISNEY!
After work, I usually go for a run, but yesterday my legs were KILLING ME! So I decided to do the elliptical instead. I tend to get pretty bored so I thought "HEY. Let's check my email". Then, I randomly decided to check my Dental School application status. WHY NOT? It has said the same thing since October… “Application Under Review”.
However, this time I noticed the date had changed and as I scrolled over the words “Offer Made” flashed on the screen… WAIT, WHAT?
However, this time I noticed the date had changed and as I scrolled over the words “Offer Made” flashed on the screen… WAIT, WHAT?
I didn’t believe it so I called the school. They said "YES IT IS REAL" and my letter is in the mail as we speak!
Hello SIU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2015!
Hello SIU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2015!
I have never been happier and am so thankful. God really does have the perfect plan and the perfect timing for everything.
I know most people who read this pray for me constantly. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
The night was celebrated by having my favorite sundae at Beaches & Cream followed by Epcot fireworks with close new friends.
I can't stop smiling.
I am beyond blessed.
The night was celebrated by having my favorite sundae at Beaches & Cream followed by Epcot fireworks with close new friends.
I can't stop smiling.
I am beyond blessed.


Carly you deserve all the happiness that came from this. I'm so glad that Disney is proving to be an awesome experience, or at least that's my impression.
ReplyDeleteSWEEEEEEEEET
ReplyDelete