Sunday, March 20, 2011

Revenge is SWEET (16)!!

I AM SO PROUD OF MY CATS! Way to show West Virginia who’s boss! SWEET 16 has never been so SWEET!
Well, this weekend went by way too fast..
Friday  I was the only Chemist on duty at Animal Kingdom. Jay took the day off and OF COURSE Lodge Pelican decided to break down. We were getting no flow on the flow wheel. Meaning the system was not dosing the proper amount of chlorine and acid. I had to use all these random tools to take things apart and try to fix the wheel. It took out a huge chunk of my afternoon, BUT I GOT IT GOING AGAIN! DISNEY MAGIC.
After work, my roommates and I went to EPCOT to watch the fireworks…Illuminations, Reflections of Earth.  For some reason Disney fireworks put me in the BEST mood! It was a perfect night.


Saturday I went to the BEACH with my roommates.

We went to Clearwater Beach which is a little past Tampa. I LOVE THE OCEAN! AHH. The sand was so white and the palm trees were B-E-A-UTIFUL!
I also figured out that we drove through Tampa while the Wildcats were playing so it was like I was there..at the game..or close..I MISS KENTUCKY!

Today, Pennsylvania met me at the Boardwalk! Haha. We spent the day swimming and soaking in the sunshine at the Yacht & Beach Club. I love my vacation days!
I also talked to my family on the phone and got to hear the whole story about how my mom met J.J. REDICK! How crazy!! Cracks me up. I now have a new Orlando friend! ;)
They were at Jansen's baseball game. WHICH REMINDS ME..

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER! FIRST HOMERUN OF THE SEASON! That is how we roll!

Now, I'm
 watching HARRY POTTER (The boy who LIVED)!! It has been a GREAT day.
OOH yes…One more thing.
1 week from today my sister LOGAN will be here. I CAN’T WAIT! I miss my other half!

No comments:

Post a Comment