FINALLY...
My friends from home CAME TO VISIT!
My friends from home CAME TO VISIT!
(Nick, Wendy, Me, & Matt at MAGIC KINGDOM!)
I was HAPPY to see them.
So much happened in only a few short days.
We traveled the world at EPCOT..
Walked the streets of Hogsmeade..
Ate a chocolate frog..
Relaxed on the beach at the Boardwalk..
Lightsabered our way through Star Wars Weekend..
Rode our favorite rides over and over..

Such a fun time. I was able to take them behind the scenes and show them what I do here. They met some of my favorite co-workers and even got splashed by a dolphin! I am glad they came and miss them already..
This week at work was the AALSO Convention. People involved with Water Sciences Life Support from all over the country came for meetings and Disney fun. My boss gave a few talks and I was also able to enjoy some pretty nice dinners. They set up tables and we got to eat dinner in the Seas building at EPCOT after all the guests had left. It was such a neat experience. I got to go inside the VIP lounge and see the famous secret crystal piano..
AND we were invited to the VIP patio in France to watch the EPCOT fireworks: Illuminations Reflections of Earth. BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!!
SOOOOOOOOOO MAGICAL!
Oh yes..yesterday was my brother Jansen's Birthday! 17 years old!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANSEN!! I miss you!
I feel so blessed! My only complaint is that time is going by way too fast. :)



Soak it up...Drink it in...Carlybelle!
ReplyDeleteGod has a mighty big plan for you. This chapter has been a powerful start.
VBS starts next Sunday at AUMC. My thoughts turn to you and the fam performing the skit and I smile.
Don't want to age us, but Gannon is a HELPER this year. How did that happen?
lbg
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI got to thinking about where I was 1 year ago and how AMAZING God is.
When I was at my breaking point, he gave me something beyond my wildest dreams. I am so thankful.