Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blessings

Oh wow. There has been so much going on that I haven’t had time to blog, but I have mangaged to cross some things off my list.
#4. Attend a Villain Party

Disney holds a HUGE celebration/dance/TONS OF FOOD for the interns as a THANK YOU. This year it was themed as Disney Villains.  A group of us from work went and were able to get our picture taken with Hades and Maleficent. It was so MAGICAL.

#5. DOLPHINS

How could this face not make you smile?

#6. Eat at California Grill

I am so blessed to have been able to spend Mother’s Day with my mom.  She came down to visit with her sister (Aunt Sandy) and it has been a fun couple of days. We decided to do the Disney Dining Plan since I get an amazing cast rate right now. It allowed us to eat at some pretty amazing places such as Coral Reef, Beaches&Cream, EARLS, Narcooses, and so much more. I am still FULL!

Tree of Life

She was able to see me at work and go to some backstage areas. It was so nice to be able to be with family.


#7. Picture in the Gibbon & Siamang Moats

Twice a week at Animal Kingdom, we spread prestochlor into the moats to help disinfect the water. As you can see, it is a highlight of my day. We get to be up close with the apes and today I got to help feed them. Oh the joys of the ANIMAL KINGDOM!

#8 Attend the Cast Appreciation Party at DAK

Front: Sarah, Jay, Me, Jonathan
Back: Kent & Nick
FINALLY! A Chemistry group picture!There was free food and give aways. OF COURSE we had fun!


 
I'm LOVING FLORIDA, LOVING LIFE, and am just HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment