Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June?

Holy Cow it’s already June!
Sunday I was able to relax at the beach with a few of my friends..

Such a perfect day! I love the ocean. We decided to go to Clearwater Beach. It is a little past Tampa and is on the Gulf. Very beautiful, and very clear water..


Monday was back to work. This week I am "Research" meaning I am back and forth between Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. I like it beacuse it switches up my week. I was happy, however, to be back at the Seas. I missed George..

We tend to have some pretty great talks up on this roof. Behind us are the filters for the main tank. There are 10 HUGE sand filters which help keep our water squeaky clean.

Tuesday I was at Animal Kingdom for 6am bacteria sampling. I like it though because I get to drive on the Safari ride path and we take our samples directly from the pools. We were lucky to have some animals out. I got to see my favorite... Black Rino!
It also just so happened to be our secretary's 30th anniversary with the company. A great honor which was of course celebrated by a party and a cake. YUM :)

Today I was back at the Seas. We spent most of the day at Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon working on the de-nitrification system. Luckily it was a little cooler, but also got caught in the middle of quite the down pour. To make the day better we ate lunch at Earl of Sandwich and my boss bought us a bag of Ghirardelli chocolate squares.
We are very spoiled interns indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment