FINALLY…
#9 Meet an Animal
The BLACK RINO!
My second favorite Animal in the Animal Kingdom. The key to meeting an animal is to be-friend the animal keepers. Luckily I am pretty good friends with Paul. He is an Ituri keeper and is in charge of the Black Rinos and Hippos. Once he heard I got to see the Gibbon & Siamang up close, he cleared his afternoon so Jay and I could meet the animals in the Ituri forest.
My second favorite Animal in the Animal Kingdom. The key to meeting an animal is to be-friend the animal keepers. Luckily I am pretty good friends with Paul. He is an Ituri keeper and is in charge of the Black Rinos and Hippos. Once he heard I got to see the Gibbon & Siamang up close, he cleared his afternoon so Jay and I could meet the animals in the Ituri forest.
IT WAS SO COOL! I got to meet 2 of the 4 Black Rinos... Kit and Travis. I even fed them watermelon. And, of course, I was intrigued by their teeth. They have some HUGE molars. I was able to pet them and feel their tusks. WOW OH WOW.
I also got to meet a Hippo.
Not my animal of choice, but at least I can say I've touched one! YAY.
My ultimate GOAL, however, is to meet a giraffe..
This is my favorite picture I have taken. Aren't they just so cute?
It was also #10 Pixar Weekend
All over EPCOT there were several Pixar characters such as ToyStory 3, Monsters INC, The Incredibles, UP, Cars, etc.
After work today a few of my friends and I went and got some pictures taken.
It was also #10 Pixar Weekend
All over EPCOT there were several Pixar characters such as ToyStory 3, Monsters INC, The Incredibles, UP, Cars, etc.
After work today a few of my friends and I went and got some pictures taken.
A very fun, yet hot, afternoon.
I am counting down the days because THURSDAY 3 of my best friends are coming to visit!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Wendy, Matt, & Nick...PLEASE HURRY HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I am counting down the days because THURSDAY 3 of my best friends are coming to visit!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Wendy, Matt, & Nick...PLEASE HURRY HERE!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment