Hard to believe this is my last week of work. I can still remember my first day and not knowing what to expect. Now this “time filler” in my life has turned into an experience I will never forget.
Monday was my last day working at the Seas. I will miss the dolphins! I will also miss George waiting for me in the Chemistry lab bright and early to pull me onto the roof and share our usual morning conversations. I have met so many amazing people. I knew I would have a MAGICAL time, but I wasn’t expecting to develop the relationships that I did.
| Jess |
| Bill |
| Rory |
| Chad |
Since it was my last day, one of my good friends let me help feed Whitney…. a turtle! She eats 2 giant heads of lettuce! I was able to pet her. I can’t even describe the feeling of touching a 300lb turtle! SO CUTE, and a very special last day.
I am at DAK for my last few days. Which is exciting because I will be able to ride Safari more! J
Today was Flag Day/My Half Birthday/Nick’s ONE Year with Disney so to celebrate we had a group lunch at the famous Earl of Sandwich. YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMY! It was also my last day to do tests on the Animal Chlorinated systems. Not that I dislike them or anything, but there are so many and as it is getting hotter being outside all day is not the most fun. BUT I did get a surprise from my friend Paul who is an Animal Keeper. He let me pet, feed, and hug an Okapi! Although they have striped markings that resemble a zebra, they are most closely related to the giraffe. Such a neat experience!
I am such a lucky girl!
As sad as I am getting, I know I will be back to visit…and I am ready to come home.
BUT before I do, you better believe I will be enjoying everything Disney has to offer one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment