Monday, June 6, 2011

The Start of the Lasts

I was so excited because my good friend from UK came to visit this weekend!

I missed Monica so much! I took her to EPCOT and Magic Kingdom where we did all my favorite things..


Spinning on Tea Cups


Flying on Dumbo


















Yay for MICKEY EARS..


It was very busy, yet magical! I love being able to show people why I love this place so much.


LOVE!




Today was my last day of bacti at Animal Kingdom. So sad, but Jay and I did have some close animal encounters..
Bongo

He came right up to our truck. "Why are you taking my water?" Haha.


We also got to see the cute baby Gibbon..


Adorable!

I am at the Seas for the rest of the week. Only 8 more days of work left!
I am trying to soak in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment